I want to thank Shari Harden, ASM VP and meeting planner for a very fine weekend event.  The speakers were informative, the warbler workshop provided everyone with some pointers on ID (but nothing to help us re-find the Connecticut that Terry McNeely and Brad Jacobs had pop up in front of them this morning).

The food was lip-smackin' good (of course)

The weather was delightful.

The birding friendship renewals  with folks from around the state were warm and memorable.  The opportunity to bird alongside many of Missouri's active, passionate birders was a special perk (as it is at every ASM event).

We missed some long-time regulars, and hope to see them soon.

Among the missing were some bird species we've come to expect, but the searching was fun.

Brad got a couple new species for his big year effort.

Thanks to all who worked to make the weekend special, and thanks to all who work to make ASM a special organization for birders!

Edge Wade
Columbia, MO