Here's their website:

http://raptorrehab.cvm.missouri.edu/

And, phone info:

Call the College of Veterinary Medicine Teaching Hospital immediately at (573) 882-7821 or call (573) 882-4589 after 5pm and on weekends.

Kevin Wehner
Columbia, Mo.

On Tue, Sep 24, 2013 at 5:56 AM, Frankie Cuculich <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Can anyone tell me the address or phone number of the Raptor Rehab
Center in Columbia, Mo?  I hit a great horned owl last night with my truck,
it has a broken wing.  It is still alert, and would really like to try and save
it.  Any info would be great, such a beautiful bird and I fell so bad about.
I'm just sick about it.

Frankie Cuculich

Brashear, Mo

Adair County