Morning, all.

I am giving a talk tomorrow in Maplewood, MO (a suburb of St. Louis) on the hunting and feeding behavior of the Great Horned Owls in Forest Park that I have been observing, documenting and doing outreach with since December 2005.  Details about the talk and an update on their owlets can be see in this new post on my blog: http://forestparkowls.blogspot.com/2013/09/new-owl-talk-and-owlet-update.html

Thanks for reading and I hope to see some of you tomorrow!

Sincerely,
Mark
--
Mark H.X. Glenshaw