Arrived at 8am and the grasslands along the forest edge as well as the wet brushy areas were just full of migrants this morning.

Connecticut Warbler. 1- Breeding plumage. (This is my third recorded Connecticut Warbler in Rolla in the past 13 years.)
Mourning Warbler. 1- Breeding plumage.
Chestnut Sided Warbler. 1 (im)
Tennessee Warbler. 2
Nashville. 1
Canada Warbler.1
Kentucky Warbler. 3
Orange Crowned Warbler. 8

Quite a few Warblers in the area but many were just too fast to get a good look.

Also located 3 immature White Crowned Sparrow, 4 Rose breasted Grosbeaks and 1 Yellow bellied Sapsucker.

Mike Doyen
Rolla, MO

Pablo Neruda.