It is open but there does not appear to be much habitat at the momment.  It is mostly crops or fields of sand.
David Becher
Saint Louis

Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2013 11:49:41 -0700
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Confluence Road may be open (no sightings)
To: [log in to unmask]

I did not have time to check it out, but another birder told me that the road to the Confluence State Park is now open. John Solodar
St. Louis County, MO 63130

ASM Fall Meeting: September 27-29, 2013 at Lake of the Ozarks State Park  Details and Online Registration

ASM Fall Meeting: September 27-29 2013 at Lake of the Ozarks State Park