From: Missouri Wild Bird Forum [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Frankie Cuculich
Sent: Tuesday, September 24, 2013 5:56 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Raptor Rehab Center

Can anyone tell me the address or phone number of the Raptor Rehab Center in Columbia, Mo?  I hit a great horned owl last night with my truck, it has a broken wing.  It is still alert, and would really like to try and save it.  Any info would be great, such a beautiful bird and I fell so bad about.
I'm just sick about it.

Frankie Cuculich

Brashear, Mo

Adair County