Connie Alwood called..........

Riverlands MBS, St. Charles co, MO
NELSON'S SPARROW at Heron Pond.
Walk down the grassy path to the EAST blind.
Was out in a tree/bush in front of the blind with Common Yellowthroat
and another species not recalling right now.
Probably in several spots around the pond.

Area immediately around Heron Pond is about the last area that is not
mowed (prairie rehab after flood)
Maybe check other ponds if the surrounding area is not mowed.
Think we have until Oct. 15 to access these areas. (please correct me if
wrong)

Columbia Bottom CA may be another spot to check.
Teal season is over (or close to) so the levees along the sides of the pools
MIGHT be something to explore. Check at the office for access.

Good sparrowing,
Charlene Malone
St. Louis co.