Keith McMullen wrote (Carlyle Lake, Clinton co., IL)

Hi Charlene,
Sorry, I didn't get a chance to let you guys know I had another
(same?)dark-phased PARASITIC JAEGER from the Point 18 campground spot
late Wednesday afternoon the 25th. It was cruising along, then made 2
amazing attacks on RING-BILLED GULLS.

The background was Keyesport water tower and Boulder area but the bird was
definitely quite a ways to the N end of the lake.

Other than that, nothing too exciting. I spent a little time at Hazlet
in the later AM hours but didn't find too much.

All 4 now.

Keith

BTW, SABINE'S GULLS are still being seen in Iowa and even Wisconsin.
Several jaegers at "Jaegerfest" last weekend in Wisconsin.

Good fall birding,
Charlene Malone
St. Louis co.

ASM Website: http://mobirds.org/