I've been seeing quite a few warblers around my house and woods here in St. Francois Co.  I find this heartening since the last few migration seasons have been light on warblers.
Without leaving the yard this morning I saw  Yellow-throated, Nashville, Magnolia, and Chestnut-sided Warblers.
Walking the dogs along the road, my highlights of the morning's birding were:

Black-throated Green Warblers - 5
N. Parula - 5+
Nashville Warblers - at least 5
Magnolia Warblers - 3
Bay-breasted Warbler -1
C. Yellowthroat -1
Chestnut-sided Warbler -2
Yellow-throated Warbler -1

Also
House Wrens 2
Phoebes - many, 1 singing
Empids
RT Hummingbirds
Yellow-billed Cuckoos
Gray Catbirds

In the last few days I've seen more of most all the birds listed above plus:
Ovenbird - 1
Golden-winged Warbler - 1
A. Redstart -2
Black and White Warbler - 2
Pine Warbler - 1
Wilson's Warbler - 1
Canada Warbler - 1

Lincoln's Sparrow - 3
Rose-breasted Grosbeak - several
Osprey - in my big trees overlooking the lake

Had quite a few Blue-gray Gnatcatchers through on Saturday.  Haven't seen one since.
The other day I had three Yellow-billed Cuckoos in one tree.  Also had a lot of Summer Tanagers that day.  One male Summer Tanager was harrassing a YB Cuckoo trying to get the cuckoo's worm.
Saw a Yellow-bellied Flycatcher so close we were looking at each other eyeball to eyeball!

Happy birding,

Judy Bergmann
Bonne Terre, MO
Rural St. Francois Co.