Hi,

You'd have got Dr Eliot Miller's bird list; here's my more mundane,
layperson's-view of the short time I spent birding, which was still very
rewarding:

http://deponti.livejournal.com/1019662.html

I didn't know that I was meeting such an eminent St.Louisan. My mammal
sightings are even more interesting than my bird sightings, it appears!

The weather is so beautiful now that I grudge the time I have to spend
indoors!

I do hope Dr Mark Mittleman got to see the Great Horned Owls... I did run
into Brenda Hente on my way out of the park, and she can certainly spot
them no matter how thick the foliage they are sitting in!

Cheers, Deepa.