I was wondering if anyone could let me know when and where Swainson's Warblers & Kentucky

Warblers can reliably be found in Missouri? I have received a request from a British birder.

* I saw my first Swainson's Warbler at Greer Springs near Willow Springs, MO! (Also saw that one in Liberty, MO)

Larry Lade
Saint Joseph, MO