I saw a bald eagle last weekend…wait that doesn’t count does it  ;)

From: Missouri Wild Bird Forum [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Amy J. Hoffman
Sent: Monday, September 16, 2013 9:30 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Bald birds

I've grown used to seeing bald cardinals and blue jays now and then, but last Thursday, I spotted a bald crow outside my office and yesterday, a bald robin in my back yard. It seems this phenomenon isn't as species-specific as I had thought. Has anyone else seen any bald birds of other species? Just curious.

Amy J. Hoffman

Jefferson City

Cole County

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and legally privileged information. Any unauthorized review, copy, use, disclosure, or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail or via phone at 573-449-4181 and destroy all electronic or paper copies of the original message.