Francis,

I found a couple hummer feeders at Petco on close out that had bee guards on them, and it's drastically cut my bee problem down. Last year the feeders I used didn't have them, and I'd come home to half a colony. This year I'll have 3-5 bees at most, and they're not scaring off the hummers now. I had a wasp as well, but my wife and I watched a hummer kill it! The bees they won't touch though. You may want to take your feeders in and give them a deep scrub. The hummers don't mind, and most every other bug goes away for a couple days.

Jake P.
St. Joseph
Buchanan Co.