We have not had a great number of Hummingbirds this year but have enjoyed those we've had, until recently (within the last 2 weeks).
We have 4 feeders out, using the recommended 4-2-1 nectar recipe, and the bees ( I think honeybees) have taken over, causing the hummers to shy away from the feeders.

Anyone have a solution to discourage the bees?  Don't want to harm them, but just a way to keep them off the feeders.?????

Thanks,
Frances Cramer
St. Joseph, MO