After Louise Wilkinson and I were finishing up a morning at Montauk State Park and drove by and birded a private lake where we found three Least Tern working the lake, they would coast, soar and then drop down catching their prey. Cool to watch them hunt and dive. We also identified a first fall/winter Blue Grosbeak. Good stop for good birds.

Mike Doyen
Rolla, MO
Pablo Neruda.

ASM Fall Meeting: September 27-29 2013 at Lake of the Ozarks State Park