Mobirders,

I just found out that our email address has been hacked into and has sent out a message. PLEASE, disregard any messages that you may receive from my address that looks or sounds very suspicious in nature.  I have contacted my provider have taken actions, but not sure if everything is OK. Sorry for the disturbance, but hopefully, everything is under control.

Thanks,

Jim & Ellen Zellmer
Blue Springs, MO.