Hello

How are you doing? This has had to come in a hurry and it has left me in a devastating state. i traveled to the imperial college,Maritime Medical Center, Swansea Wales) to see my cousin who is critically ill.He is been diagnosed with  (Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia). I was advised that the only way he can  survive is by undergoing a BMT (Bone Marrow Transplant)

Please I really need your assistance as this is a matter of life and death.I hope you get back to me as soon as you get this mail

Thanks again

Jim Zellmer
Blue Springs, MO
Jackson County