From: Missouri Wild Bird Forum [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of h_clenin
Sent: Thursday, September 19, 2013 12:34 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Frigatebird

Correction: In case anyone wants to chase it down (and I was someone could to confirm), it was headed East when I first spotted it then banked South/South EAST...not southwest as my earlier email reported.

After Googling images to confirm, I'm now convinced that's what I saw.

Heather Clenin

Sent from my Virgin Mobile phone