I've grown used to seeing bald cardinals and blue jays now and then, but last Thursday, I spotted a bald crow outside my office and yesterday, a bald robin in my back yard. It seems this phenomenon isn't as species-specific as I had thought. Has anyone else seen any bald birds of other species? Just curious.

Amy J. Hoffman
Jefferson City
Cole County