Wow! Very nice Warbler List.

I believe that all we have had here in Saint Joseph at our banding station is Wilson's, Mourning, Black-and-white, Tennessee and Yellow-breasted Chat. (Jack might add a couple I might have missed!)

Larry Lade
Saint Joseph, MO

From: Tim Jones <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Saturday, August 31, 2013 2:00 PM
Subject: Bootheel Warblers - Including FOS Golden-winged Warbler

I had 11 warbler species this morning during a relatively quick drive along
the St. Francis River in Dunklin County.

Those seen include:

Ovenbird

Worm-eating Warbler

Blue-winged Warbler

Golden-winged Warbler (FOS)

Black-and-White Warbler

Prothonotary Warbler

Northern Parula

Yellow Warbler

Chestnut-sided Warbler (FOS)

Yellow-throated Warbler

Yellow-breasted Chat

Tim Jones

Dunklin County

ASM Fall Meeting: September 27-29 2013 at Lake of the Ozarks State Park