Thanks to the info on the Mobirds  list, and Devin's directions as to
where, exactly, to crane (sorry, wrong bird)  my neck, I was able to sight
 a pair of Peregrine Falcons  at Central West End station.

Here are some SMS (Shamelessly Mediocre Shots) ...

https://www.facebook.com/deemopahan/media_set?set=a.10151667984133878.1073741990.587058877&type=3

I went, I saw (but I didn't conquer) the
> se beautiful raptors
> ...watched them for a while. Reaching there by sunrise was a good idea...I
> couldn't see them after an hour or so of watching them fly about...one
> might have gone to guard the nest, I guess, while the other flew off in
> search of prey.
>  The photos are a a high level of zoom, and so are very grainy. I
> couldn't get them in flight, either, as they kept flying between the
> buildings, out of sight very quickly.

Thank you, everyone! I'm thrilled, and I have a big pere-grin on my face
now!

> Cheers, Deepa.

ASM Fall Meeting: September 27-29 2013 at Lake of the Ozarks State Park