About a month and a half ago I unfortunately came across a dead juvenile
peregrine (had a very orange breast) on the sidewalk near the Farrel
building. From what I could tell, it looked like it had run into a building
or perhaps the large smoke stack possibly while chasing a pigeon. I don't
know how many juveniles there were here this year?

Kyle McCommis