Oh, wow, as someone who's been extremely fortunate in sighting Peregrines (and the southern race, the Shaheen Falcon, see my image

http://www.indianaturewatch.net/displayimage.php?id=184352

on an Indian wildlife website) in India, I'd love to catch sight of these raptors...i always joke that cheetahs and peregrines have these "crocodile tear" marks on their faces for their prey!

A Shaheen Falcon often roosts on the balcony of a friend's multistoreyed apartment building where I live; she feels that I visit more to see the bird than to meet her. :D

Thank you, now when I take the Metrolink past the CWE station,  I will be looking all around...and Richard, I do hope that your hospitalizations are behind you, and you can look for the falcons from the street instead of from inside the wards.

Cheers, Deepa.