Oh, wow, as someone who's been extremely fortunate in sighting Peregrines
(and the southern race, the Shaheen Falcon, see my image

http://www.indianaturewatch.net/displayimage.php?id=184352

on an Indian wildlife website) in India, I'd love to catch sight of these
raptors...i always joke that cheetahs and peregrines have these "crocodile
tear" marks on their faces for their prey!

A Shaheen Falcon often roosts on the balcony of a friend's multistoreyed
apartment building where I live; she feels that I visit more to see the
bird than to meet her. :D

Thank you, now when I take the Metrolink past the CWE station,  I will be
looking all around...and Richard, I do hope that your hospitalizations are
behind you, and you can look for the falcons from the street instead of
from inside the wards.

Cheers, Deepa.