Hi everyone.
Doing some research and came across the very interesting term use in the international travel birding industry to define someone who is a fanatic birder, they are referred to as TWICHERS and they are usually highly specialized birders that comprise somewhere between 5% and 10% of the international birder community.
So what do we call someone who just travels across the U.S or N. America birding? and ideas!
Mike Doyen
Rolla, MO
Bird by bird I've come to know the earth.
Pablo Neruda.

The Audubon Society of Missouri's Wild Bird Discussion Forum
Archives / Subscription options / ASM Website / Email the list owners

ABA Birding Code of Ethics

ASM Fall Meeting: September 27-29, 2013 at Lake of the Ozarks State Park Details and Online Registration