Hi everyone.

Doing some research and came across the very interesting term use in the international travel birding industry to define someone who is a fanatic birder, they are referred to as TWICHERS and they are usually highly specialized birders that comprise somewhere between 5% and 10% of the international birder community.

So what do we call someone who just travels across the U.S or N. America birding? and ideas!

Mike Doyen
Rolla, MO

Pablo Neruda.