Thanks to Ryan for the links.  We come from a background in rehabilitating songbirds.  The cute boxes that the definitions put us in will have to be accepted.  And that's fine.  I would like a ' hatch year' option but that's okay.  All young birds observed will be labeled immature in Ebird.  (The new Cedar Waxwing nest and their little ones at Blue Grosbeak Trail in Weldon Spring will be labeled older than what is true.  Hope springs eternal!)

Bryan Prather
St. Louis Co. Mo.

Sent from my iPhone