Today, 2 Scissor-tailed Flycatchers and 1 Western Kingbird were bouncing between the gravel road and white fence near the entrance to South Farm R-1 Lake around 10:30am.

Shorebirds present today included Killdeer, Least and Semipalmated Sandpipers. I kicked a Buff-breasted Sandpiper up out of grass near my corn field Friday morning, but it hasn't been relocated.

Grasshopper Sparrows, Henslow's Sparrows, and Northern Bobwhites have been vocal for a couple weeks now. I heard my first Sedge Wren here this morning as well.

Cheers,
Ryan Douglas