Tom, thanks for the comment below! I just changed the setting for the list, and you will now find the list listed at
https://po.missouri.edu/cgi-bin/wa?INDEX

Why was it unlisted? Dunno. The chief owner (I am listed as "co-owner, quiet") configured the settings; and I hope he won't mind my changing them.

Two more messages coming about  these very helpful suggestions.