Even if one has university access, as I do, one cannot be constantly looking at one person's latest suggestion or, in an earlier comment, "blog."  I am no more able to read all this than you, and it's all available in databases and bibliographies when one chooses.

A discussion list, I would think, would be for discussion. This has not been one for a long time.
Best,
Nancy

>>> David Boyd <[log in to unmask]>08/05/13 4:55 PM >>>
The author is a distinguished Editor on the current Eliot Project.

But, CR, it's very irritating to face demands for payment to read this and other papers that you circulate. I don't have the luxury of online access via university etc library to all manner of (expensive) online literary databases, so it's all rather cruel to be tantalised and then refused access unless I pay $$$$