Not if Madam Sosostris is involved, not to mention the shadow walking beside us, or the dog & corpse, or the dead sound of the bell &c., &c.
If the structure is occult, how can the message not be? The medium IS the message. As it is, Eliot had no message, whereby the poem is a reverse monster, a monster being a figure without a ground. A ground without a figure is a genius invention, opaque and so occult.
P.