CR's posts are always well enough identified. When no one wants to talk about Eliot, he provides an alternative. It keeps the ball rolling, so to speak.
P.

"[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

I disagree.  Although this list has a stated goal it is after all a form of verbal communication and one must allow conversations to wander and the edges of discussions to become frayed.  One might possibly also argue that Eliot's influence is so pervasive that it affects all thoughts whether published or unpublished about poetry or similar attempts at heightened language.

Eugene Schlanger