All-

So many of us met Bill years ago when he was a rank beginner. Of course, Bill grew to be one of St. Louis's finest birders and we shared a particular love of gulls. I will miss him Greatly.
All my best

Tim

Timothy Barksdale
Birdman Productions LLC
P.O. Box 1124
65 Mountain View Dr.
Choteau, MT 59422

Kansas City area:
Birdman Adventures, L.L.C.
P.O. Box 8554
Kansas City, MO 64114

*** PLEASE NOTE: As of April 1, 2013 my only email will be: timothy -dot- barksdale -at- gmail -dot- com

At Birdman Productions, we make films about birds, and tell stories that change people's lives.