Al, if I'm not mistaken, this photo of Bill Rudden includes my good friend Bob Lewis. Thanks for sharing your photos.

http://www.photosbyat.com/photos/537746236_TFtmwJC-XL.jpg

Laura Long Helbig
Valles Mines, Jefferson County, MO

On Mon, Jul 1, 2013 at 1:59 PM, Al and Lois Smith <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Here are some of the photos that I could find of Bill.  May he rest in peace.

'bout the only time he'd pose is with the ole dogs.
http://www.photosbyat.com/photos/537746236_TFtmwJC-XL.jpg
Caught sneaking on other side of Heron Pond
http://www.photosbyat.com/photos/654623083_3f3BkCz-XL.jpg
http://www.photosbyat.com/photos/654626971_f8nL2wK-XL.jpg
I kidded him about his cardinal/purple finch camo. He appeared out of know
where across the field at a  SLAS field trip.
http://www.photosbyat.com/photos/814884805_n5fcB6D-XL.jpg
http://www.photosbyat.com/photos/814883574_DBbhctv-XL.jpg
http://www.photosbyat.com/photos/1469294022_6NzwC92-XL.jpg

Al Smith
Bridgeton, St. Louis County
http://www.photosbyat.com
http://MoBirds.smugmug.com  (admin)
Blog   http://blog.photosbyat.com

--
Fear less, hope more; eat less, chew more; whine less, breathe more; talk less, say more; hate less, love more; and all good things are yours.
 ~Swedish Proverb