I am new to the birding community and haven't put all the faces with the names.  Could anyone remind me if I've met him?  I went to the Fall ASM meeting last year the Spring meeting this year.
He sounds like a very special person, I hope I did have the chance to meet him before his passing.
Lori Turner
Columbia, MO
From: Missouri Wild Bird Forum [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Jack Cowan
Sent: Monday, July 01, 2013 12:04 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: bill rudden

Bill Rudden was one of the nicest guys I've ever met. He was always willing to show me something, to teach me something.
I remember watching him with his eye pinned to a spotting scope, carefully looking over a flock of sparrows in one of the meadows at Tower Grove Park. He was so painstaking. I remember thinking, "You'll never be as good a birder as Bill Rudden. You don't have the patience."
And Bill was a very good birder.

mmWell, Bill, I hope the birding is good wherever you are.

Jack Cowan
South St. Louis
Archives<https://po.missouri.edu/archives/mobirds-l.html> / Subscription options<https://po.missouri.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=mobirds-l&A=1> / ASM Website<http://mobirds.org> / Email the list owners<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

ASM Fall Meeting: September 27-29, 2013 at Lake of the Ozarks State Park Details and Online Registration<http://www.mobirds.org/ASM/Meetings.aspx>

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and legally privileged information. Any unauthorized review, copy, use, disclosure, or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail or via phone at 573-449-4181 and destroy all electronic or paper copies of the original message.