A few minutes ago I was watering my drying garden with an attachment that waters as a light shower.  Ilooked over to my left and four feet away was a hummingbird(RT) hovering at the edge of the water.  I stood very still and after a minute or two the hummer flew into the stream of water.  It then landed on my wisteria and proceeding to preen while getting a gentle shower.  This lasted for about 3 or 4 minutes before it started up again and hit on my lavender.  Never had that happen before-

- DOUG

ASM Fall Meeting: September 27-29 2013 at Lake of the Ozarks State Park