Bill Rudden has left this earth but not our hearts.  There was seldom a moment in his presence that he didn't make me laugh.  Even when we argued over some point about a bird or almost anything else he was usually right and when he wasn't I just had to smile to myself.
He would tease us and sometimes torment us with his quizzes.  Still he taught me so much.  And he found me my first ever  female Black-Throated Blue Warbler.  He was outstanding at  bird discussions  noting the smallest of details.  See he said "the little white handkerchief on this small lady." It is difficult to believe Bill will not pop up with his camera and binoculars in hand.    He will be missed by so many.  Bill thanks for all the gifts you brought to our lives.

Rose McClarren
St. Louis