From: Robert Brundage <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Scissor-tailed flycatchers in Jefferson City

A pair of scissor-tails has returned to the Walgreen’s next to the Jefferson City Mall off of Hwy 50 west of downtown. It’s been about a month since I first saw them this year. The pair seems to be nesting in the power pole/transformer on the edge of the Walgreen’s parking lot close to Truman Blvd.

Robert Brundage

Jefferson City, MO

(573) 338-5753 Cell