We have an embarrassment of riches it seems. While we too have noticed fewer hummers than some years, we've had ten to fifteen of them most days this week. More females than males allow them to actually drink (rather than fight for the places at the feeder) so along with the riches we have the expense of lots of sugar. It's worth it!

----- Original Message -----

From: "Sandra Elbert" <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Sunday, July 7, 2013 10:55:49 PM
Subject: Hummer display

Tonight and two evenings ago we have seen a hummer displaying.

Was surprised to see some posts that the hummers are back.
Ours hadn't left.

This is the first summer we've seen 3 on the feeder at once.
They've been great fun to watch!

--
Sandy
Sandra Elbert

ASM Fall Meeting: September 27-29 2013 at Lake of the Ozarks State Park