Cool!

----- Original Message -----

From: "DOUG CORBETT" <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Sunday, July 7, 2013 7:05:09 PM
Subject: Hummer takes a shower

A few minutes ago I was watering my drying garden with an attachment that waters as a light shower. Ilooked over to my left and four feet away was a hummingbird(RT) hovering at the edge of the water. I stood very still and after a minute or two the hummer flew into the stream of water. It then landed on my wisteria and proceeding to preen while getting a gentle shower. This lasted for about 3 or 4 minutes before it started up again and hit on my lavender. Never had that happen before-

- DOUG

ASM Fall Meeting: September 27-29 2013 at Lake of the Ozarks State Park