Al, if I'm not mistaken, this photo of Bill Rudden includes my good friend
Bob Lewis. Thanks for sharing your photos.

http://www.photosbyat.com/photos/537746236_TFtmwJC-XL.jpg

Laura Long Helbig
Valles Mines, Jefferson County, MO

--
Fear less, hope more; eat less, chew more; whine less, breathe more; talk
less, say more; hate less, love more; and all good things are yours.