I just pointed this out to my husband tonight. "Our" hummers are coming
back to the feeders here in southern Jefferson County.

Laura Helbig
Valles Mines (DeSoto) Jefferson County, MO

--
Fear less, hope more; eat less, chew more; whine less, breathe more; talk
less, say more; hate less, love more; and all good things are yours.