Gabrielle Aplin's song START OF TIME brings me to "an end and a beginning" that a 1943 essay associates with THE HOLLOW MEN. I look forward to accessing it. Hope some of you do so as well.

http://www.jstor.org/discover/10.2307/2920415?uid=3739728&uid=2460338175&uid=2460337935&uid=2129&uid=2&uid=70&uid=4&uid=83&uid=63&uid=3739256&sid=21102523620107

CR