The last time I talked to Tim M. about the web site he said that he had been unable to get his co-founder (presumably the person on the tech side) to do anything about it. I may have been a guilty party when I rejoined the site some years, having found myself confronted by a "strong" ego to which I was not willing to bow and which I challenged. The ensuing progress may having alienated a lot of members. I must also admit that when the list first started it was loaded with strong egos which may well have alienated the very best Eliot scholars, for when I rejoined, not a one of them was still on the list.
Peter M.