Fairly promising start, IMHO, but that's all it was.

Interesting image in first verse, but it dies thereafter : 'drop of water' represents the propellant involved in worldwide cycles of geomorphology and of life itself, but none of that fundamental concept gets further development.

But perhaps the girl can sing, nonetheless.......

Sent from my iPad