Ruth at the city hall in Cole Camp phoned last week to say there was one bird in the new swift tower.  Ron and I went in Friday evening to see what came in to roost.  We saw one bird--only one, but it was one.  I understand from Joyce Rosson that it is good if you get an occupant in a new tower in the first year.  I'm feeling really lucky and very happy.
Marge

Marge Lumpe
P. O. Box 448
Cole Camp, MO 65325