Ron and I birded the perimeter of Hi Lonesome Saturday morning and found many of the common species present including the Upland Sandpiper.   It was nice to hear the Fitz-bew of the Willow Flycatcher in the same place we have found him for a number of years--near the intersection of Cemetery Road and Lumpee Avenue.  Let me know if anyone desires more information.

Marge

Marge Lumpe
P. O. Box 448
Cole Camp, MO 65325