Jerry and I saw a Forster's Tern at Binder on May 29, the day we went to Jeff to pick up the June Bluebird at the printer.

Edge Wade
Columbia, MO
On Jun 12, 2013, at 9:14 PM, Jane Frazier wrote:

Today I saw a tern that was fishing today at Binder Lake, Jefferson City. According to ASM's Guide, Forster's terns are not supposed to be here in June, but this one had a large orange bill and I believe was a Forster's. It also had orange legs. I saw it by the dam near the bait shop.

Jane Frazier
Jefferson City