We found three cedar waxwings in TGP this afternoon. The park was otherwise inactive, and the only two migrants found were a great-crested flycatcher and a red-eyed vireo.

There are many May records for CEWA in St. Louis, but significantly fewer in June (in eBird anyway). This may just reflect that fewer people are birding in June than May, though we're also wondering if the species occurs less during these months. Anyone with insight on this?

Good birding,
Devin Peipert and Victoria Lungu
St. Louis City