From: Cara Joos <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: BBCU and odd INBU at Reform CA, pretty cool field day!

There is a black-billed cuckoo moving around from the large plum thicket to
the south of the "road" straight west of the shed. It moved south into the woody
draw. I think they are always there. This is the 3rd year I have seen one in this
area of the prairie.

I also saw a very odd Indigo Bunting at Reform CA today. He was mottled blue
and white with maybe a hint of rust along the sides. He responded to both Indigo
Bunting and Lazuli Bunting playbacks. I haven't really played much with
buntings though so maybe they all do this. Either way, this guy was really
interesting looking. Lots and lots of white on his chest and belly. I am going back
next week and will try and take a picture and/or video, but if anyone else wants
to chase this guy and figure out what he is, here is the location. It is "slightly"
outside the public use area at Reform though. You might want to call MDC and
see what you need to do.

http://goo.gl/maps/MyI6I

ASM Website: http://mobirds.org/